Wild Horse Mesa
1. Colorado County Fair Schedules
3. July - Oct, Valley Farmers' Market, Saturdays, 7 AM- 2 PM, Alamosa slvlocalfoods.org/markets.html
4. Mid-September to Mid-October, Fall Foliage colors, San Luis Valley, Taos Ski Valley, various locations depending on weather and elevation
5. October, Harvest Festival, Blanca, festival grounds, Main St. and Fifth Ave, food, fun, entertainment, pie contest, silent auction, kids games, vendors
6. October, first Saturday, Oktoberfest Celebration, Main St., La Veta (photo) beer, wine, food, music, dancing, car show, arts, crafts, vendors. Free admission. Rain or shine. www.lavetacucharachamber.com/calendar/
7. October, Taos Wool Festival, Taos, NM traditional and modern fiber artistry, sheep, goats, rabbits, alpacas, llamas, kids activities, shearing demonstrations, food, lamb, goat cheese, music. Free admission. Paid workshops on spinning, weaving, knitting, crochet, dyes. www.taoswoolfestival.org
8. October, Oktoberfest Celebration, Red River, NM beer from 3 microbreweries, food, German Oompah Polka music, dancing, arts, crafts, vendors, contests, kids activities www.redriver.org/annualevents
9. October, Taos Balloon Rally, Taos, NM hot air balloons, tether rides, parade, picnic, dusk balloon shine. Weather permitting. www.taosballoonrally.com
Copyright © 2009-2016 Blue Moon Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved. DO NOT COPY any portion of this website without written permission.
WildHorseMesaColorado.org and WildHorseMesaColorado.com are trademarks of Blue Moon Properties, LLC.
Last Update 01/04/2016 09:50 PM